Evaluate Your International Partners
Doing business with foreign partners can be risky for companies due to the lack of accessible information that they have about them. By using international business reports, companies can get insights into the partners’ credit score, key financial figures, board of directors etc. They also gain confidence that the information provided by the partners is correct and they don’t have outstanding payment difficulties.get in touch
What are the main benefits of International Reports?
- Reducing the risks when working with overseas partners.
- Decision making: How to check if it is an authentic partner.
- Understanding origins abroad: companies may have a complicated system of partners and shareholders.
- International business reports from trusted information provider.
- Providing an easy access to the international business information.
- For regular users – access to web interface for requesting your own reports.
- Packages of reports through local customer service in your country.
What does it do?
Creditinfo provides a platform that allows an individual or a company to request and receive reports containing business information on legal entities across borders. Which means that an individual or company located in one country can obtain a report on a company from another country in standardized format and translated into English.