Palestine Monetary Authority
The Palestine Monetary Authority credit bureau was set-up in 2007 and was extended to include MFI records in 2009. In 2009 they went to tender to major international providers of credit bureau scores for a:
- data feasibility study
- scorecard development
- implementation of scorecard, reasons and risk grades
Creditinfo was the successful winner of the tender.
- Creditinfo made a questionnaire to understand the history of data usage and key events that could effect data quality
- A review of each data item, how well it was populated, what data was stored in the system compared with best practice expectations.
- Full feedback and discussion with extended workshop on all details
- After necessary exclusions of erroneous data the scorecard was developed
- Implementation in the Creditinfo decision negine, support testing.
- Annual reviews and updates of the scorecards to include new data items and changes in the economic environment.
- Online real time 24/7
- Response time within millisecond
- Two methodologies of credit rating (Manner of payment, score card)
- Assign Credit Score for each Borrower and Guarantor, PD within 12 months, Risk grades & Reason code
- Customer classification on Bounced checks system
- Hybrid business module