Creditinfo is looking for an energetic new member of the Product Management team. The successful candidate will work closely with a cross-functional team of senior product managers, engineers, designers and sales professionals to define, develop and manage solutions within the field of credit risk management used by a wide variety of international clients and partners.
Contract Type: Full time, Permanent
Based in: Prague
- Actively listening to and collecting product feedback from clients and technical teams. Balance business needs against operational and technical constrains
- Contributing to the definition of product strategies, roadmaps and visions
- Gathering data and insights by through quantitative and qualitative analysis to identify revenue-generating and cost-saving initiatives
- Staying on top of innovations and new developments within the industry
- Supervising product development and deliveries
- Defining and monitoring product performance KPIs
- Providing pre-sales support and training regarding product positioning, differentiation and key features
- Managing and distributing presentation materials, documentation, product descriptions and trainings
- Understanding of software development – the essential concepts, including software lifecycle, quality control, user acceptance testing
- Prototyping skills – a hands-on capability to write a clear and consise textual specification and to transform requirements into a sketch (e.g. using Figma, InVision, Balsamiq, or Lucidchart)
- Analytical skills and ability to handle and analyze data using Excel, SQL, Python or some other platform/tool
- Product or Project Management experience
- Experience with working in an agile environment, writing product requirements and closely collaborating with engineering teams
- A track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, global environment
- University degree in engineering, computer science, business or a related field
- Ability to build relationships, collaborate with others and take the initiative
- Strong presentation skills, ability to present products and proposals to various audiences
Nice to have
- Experience from the banking or credit bureau industry
- Proven success in delivering user facing products
What We Can Offer
- A stimulating job in a multinational but medium-sized company that develops cutting edge banking and financial applications for customers worldwide, with occassional travel to exciting destinations (e.g. Oman, Indonesia, Seychelles).
- A competitive salary package, flexible working hours, home office, 25 vacation days, 3 sick days, language courses, training and conferences, multisport card, cafeteria, pension contribution, meal vouchers, free coffee and regular company events.
- A modern, relaxed office in Karlín with a stunning view of Vítkov park and a terrace, located right by the Metro (Křižíkova).
Think We Are The Perfect Match? Get In Touch
Creditinfo provides intelligent information, software, and analytic solutions to manage risk and facilitate access to finance. Specializing in emerging markets around the world, we are the most widespread global partner in the provision of credit bureau data and credit risk analytics within our industry.
Our Prague office has a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, underwritten by our company values of Respect, Innovation & No Nonsense.