Creditinfo is looking for a sharp-minded Solution Analyst to explore and analyse newly developed product features for financial markets in over 30 countries.
Contract Type: Full time, Permanent
Based in: Prague
What will you focus on?
- Explore and analyse newly developed product features
- Analyse and challenge assumptions / requirements / specifications
- Cooperate with our development team based in Prague (partially Bratislava)
- Communicate with international clients (mainly financial institutions) and occasionally travel to exotic, off the beaten track destinations
- Cooperate with other SCRUM team members in order to deliver products that satisfy client needs
What you should know?
- 3+ years of hands on IT Analyst experience
- Experience working with an in development team using Agile methodology
- Knowledge of different analytical tools
- Knowledge of SQL, XML, REST and SOAP API
- How to make decisions, negotiate and persuade, often in ambiguous situations
What you should have?
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work individually to achieve shared team objectives and drive process change
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions
It will be nice if you have or know:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics or equivalent area
What We Can Offer
- A stimulating job in a multinational but medium-sized company that develops cutting edge banking and financial applications for customers worldwide, with occassional travel to exciting destinations (e.g. Oman, Indonesia, Seychelles).
- A competitive salary package, flexible working hours, home office, 25 vacation days, 3 sick days, language courses, training and conferences, multisport card, cafeteria, pension contribution, meal vouchers, free coffee and regular company events.
- A modern, relaxed office in Karlín with a stunning view of Vítkov park and a terrace, located right by the Metro (Křižíkova).
Think We Are The Perfect Match? Get In Touch
Creditinfo provides intelligent information, software, and analytic solutions to manage risk and facilitate access to finance. Specializing in emerging markets around the world, we are the most widespread global partner in the provision of credit bureau data and credit risk analytics within our industry.
Our Prague office has a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, underwritten by our company values of Respect, Innovation & No Nonsense.