Seeking an energetic and experienced Project Manager to join our team in Prague and lead international software delivery projects within the field of credit information and risk management. As a Project Manager at Creditinfo, you will be responsible for creating and executing structured project plans, working with development teams, stakeholder management, and collaborating with our international team to ensure successful project deliveries.
Contract Type: Full time, Permanent
Based in: Prague
- Project planning and execution – agile, yet on time and on budget, delivery of IT projects from initiation to development, go-live, including hypercare and transitioning to maintenance.
- Lead IT project scoping, planning, cost estimation, pricing, and reporting.
- Status tracking & reporting – track, forecast, test, and communicate project developments and timelines to all stakeholders in status reports and steering meetings.
- Prioritize tasks and cooperate with the SCRUM team to deliver products that satisfy client needs according to various agile methodologies.
- Ensure monthly billing and timely revenue collection; manage procurement and payments to contractors.
- Client Relationship management – being the hands-on, point of contact, own the day-to-day relationship to ensure that Client expectations are in line with the agreed scope of work, driving the resolution of all issues while securing the Client’s acceptance for key milestones.
- Capturing and transforming business requirements from the client into specific deliverables while considering client requirements, resource requirements, project budget, and project risks.
- 3rd party management and definition/monitoring of KPIs related to delivery.
- At least 3 years of experience in the management of IT delivery projects.
- Successful delivery of at least 1 global/enterprise level project consisting of multiple streams.
- Fluent English is a must.
- Exceptional leadership, strategic and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong Microsoft Excell (for project management) skills.
- Strong understanding of software lifecycle, development, and delivery.
- Willingness to travel around the world.
- Ability to distinguish between and manage different types of stakeholders and work-streams.
Nice To Have
- Previous experience in projects from fintech or banking sector, credit risk.
- Project management certification (Prince2, PMP).
- Experience with Microsoft PowerBI, Asana, MS Project, Jira.
- Additional language (French).
- Basic experience with SQL, high-level understating of scripting or programming essentials.
What We Can Offer
- A stimulating job in a multinational but medium-sized company that develops cutting edge banking and financial applications for customers worldwide, with occassional travel to exciting destinations (e.g. Oman, Indonesia, Seychelles).
- A competitive salary package, flexible working hours, home office, 25 vacation days, training and conferences, multisport card, cafeteria, meal vouchers, free coffee, relax rooms and great team climate and culture.
- Being part of a team of talented individuals that builds and cherishes a portfolio of financial products changing people’s lives worldwide in markets of millions!
- A modern, relaxed office in Karlín with a stunning view of Vítkov park and a terrace, located right by the Metro (Křižíkova).
Think We Are The Perfect Match? Get In Touch
Creditinfo provides intelligent information, software, and analytic solutions to manage risk and facilitate access to finance. Specializing in emerging markets around the world, we are the most widespread global partner in the provision of credit bureau data and credit risk analytics within our industry.
Our Prague office has a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, underwritten by our company values of Respect, Innovation & No Nonsense.