INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- If you contact us through our site www.creditinfosolutions.com we may collect your name, country, company, e-mail, phone and a record of such correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data (see below the Google Analytics).
- If you participate in an online survey or questionnaire, any information you provide will also be maintained, but we will anonymize such data immediately.
OUR LEGAL BASES
We collect your data on the bases of legitimate interest in case you send us any message, so we are able to deal with it properly.
If we have intention to provide you any news or other information, we always ask you for your consent for this purpose.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data that we collect from you are always stored only within the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and we never transfer them outside the EEA. We always take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with the GDPR.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we take protection of your personal data very seriously, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To be able to answer any of your messages raised through our site or via e-mail
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, but in this case only where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
We only use trustful partners who does care about information and personal data security. To process your data collected from our web site, we only use these processors:
- Creditinfo CEE s.r.o. reg. no. 27600297, Czech Republic – member of our group who provides technical support and maintenance of our site
- THINline s.r.o., reg. no. 26747359, Czech Republic – web hosting company
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. All these data are anonymized as it is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
You can find details about cookies in our cookies policy.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If Creditinfo Group hf. or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
All the personal data we collect are stored only for necessary time (the time we have a proper purpose for processing) and erased as soon as possible. None of the personal data are stored for more than 14 months unless we need them to protect our legal interests, or they are processed on the bases of your still valid consent.
You have a number of rights in connection with personal data processing and the list of those is underneath. We have processes in place to ensure any of your requests shall be solved immediately. In case you would like to exercise any of your rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to access: Upon your request we will provide you with information about your personal data we are processing if any.
Right to rectification: Please let us know if any of your data change or were filled incomplete and we shall correct it immediately.
Right to be forgotten: As mentioned above, we will erase all you data when the purpose for processing ceases or in case you withdraw your consent.
Right to restriction: We shall immediately restrict the processing of your personal data if any of the reasons under Art. 18 of the GDPR occurs.
Right to data portability: Please let us know if you want to exercise this right and we will provide you with the necessary output.
Right to object: Your right to object can be exercised if the processing is based on legitimate interest. In such case, we will immediately restrict the processing.
We would also like to inform you of your right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Effective as of May 25, 2018.