Second Level Support Engineer
We are looking for talented and motivated Support Engineer to join the team at CreditInfo. You will diagnose and troubleshoot software problems in over 30 countries around the globe and change the lives of millions of people.
Contract Type: Full time, Permanent
Based in: Prague
What you will focus on
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Analyze and solve application issues / errors within Credit Bureau System and value-added application on both application and database layers
- Perform standard configuration changes within applications
- Closely collaborate with 1st Level and 3rd Level Support team
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
What you should know
- .NET and C#
- MS SQL or Oracle
- Strong command of English language (both verbal and written)
What you should have
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills paired with the ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
- Ability to manage own professional development and contribute to functional knowledge building
- Ability to learn new things and to solve technical challenges
It will be nice if you have or know
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent area
- Understanding of Database and Big Data technologies
What We Can Offer
- A stimulating job in a multinational but medium-sized company that develops cutting edge banking and financial applications for customers worldwide, with occassional travel to exciting destinations (e.g. Oman, Indonesia, Seychelles).
- A competitive salary package, flexible working hours, home office, 25 vacation days, 3 sick days, language courses, training and conferences, multisport card, cafeteria, pension contribution, meal vouchers, free coffee and regular company events.
- A modern, relaxed office in Karlín with a stunning view of Vítkov park and a terrace, located right by the Metro (Křižíkova).
Think We Are The Perfect Match? Get In Touch
Creditinfo provides intelligent information, software, and analytic solutions to manage risk and facilitate access to finance. Specializing in emerging markets around the world, we are the most widespread global partner in the provision of credit bureau data and credit risk analytics within our industry.
Our Prague office has a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, underwritten by our company values of Respect, Innovation & No Nonsense.
The Creditinfo Chronicle
One of the safest businesses in Lithuania – Dental Services
February 20, 2023
Travel agencies in Lithuania are slowly rising from the ashes
February 20, 2023